Saturday 9 June 2012

My new LBD...

With starting a new job there is always that gap where you will have no money. June is mine. It will be like seven weeks from my last wage to my first wage from this new job and most people would scrimp and save. Well I am not most people. The necessities such as car insurance (which is £1800 may I add) goes out in five days and I have a back up plan for rent, bills etc, but every so often I get an urge to buy something new.

What I realised was missing from my wardrobe is a Little Black Dress. It is said that every girl MUST have one and for some reason I didn't. Maybe because my shoes and bags that I go out with are black, I do have some pink Topshop shoes but they hurt my feet as I really wanted them and they didn't have an 8 only a 7. I've worn them twice. Anyway, I thought as much as it was probably not the wisest thing to do with the money situation and all I just couldn't resist the purchase. And with sale items they are technically giving it away (I like to think this as they have slashed their margins for the sale) it was also free next day delivery and my mama didn't raise no fool.

So a click click click later and I now have an LBD. What dya think?

Image 1 of ASOS Mini Dress with Bow Front 

Also couldn't resist the peach 

Image 1 of ASOS Mini Dress with Bow Front 

£14 EACH. I mean I couldn't believe it. Had planned to send my least favourite back, but having a LBD and a dress in the latter colour that will pop on my dark chocolate skin, for the sake of having an extra £14 in the bank, well on the credit card I thought nah, already paid this months bill and by the time my next one is due I would have been paid. BOOM!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment