Thursday 14 February 2013

Let's play a game...

My friends and I usually play this game... If you were on deathrow, what would your last meal/s be? I get this sounds sinister but remember it is just a game and just an excuse to shout about our favourite meals. This works on the premise that on deathrow you can order whatever you want. Here's my list...

Starters
Ackee & saltfish, festivals, plantain
Mushrooms, goats cheese, balsamic vinegar, rocket 
Hot pepper prawns
Nachos
Bacon and egg sandwich


Mains
Curry goat, fried chicken, fried snapper, salad, roast potatoes, veg, rice & peas  (yes all together, hold, yard style)
Fajitas (steak, chicken, prawn, I love me some fajitas)
Lasagne, salad and garlic bread (my moms is the best)
Spare ribs in BBQ sauce with fried rice and banana fritters
Omelette (cheese, sweetcorn, chicken, mushrooms, onions and peppers)


Dessert
Sticky toffee pudding and ice cream
Jamaican spiced bun and cheese 
Apple crumble/pie/strudel 
Vanilla Cheesecake
Melt in the middle chocolate pudding



Fun isn't it? I've whittled my list to five in each category and to wash it down Guinness punch, ginger beer, grape or pineapple KA or apple juice.

What would be on your list?   

x


No comments:

Post a Comment